Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Afridi -> Respect | Not Anymore

In my last blog post I talked about how good Shahid afridi was on field and how he manged to behave like a good human and how he made me respect him but after watching this video,   I take all my words back. Whatever good I had said about shahid afridi, I take it back. Once again he proved he can't be global human. Again he proved that he was, he is and he will remain orthodox pakistani

                                          *******

After Afridi's first interview(Click Here), Many people not only in India but around the whole globe developed sudden liking for him, they appreciated his "brave heart"(?) answers and afridi got exponential increase in number of his fans but it didn last more days. After another interview that number decreased more rapidly then it had increased.

I dont want to talk about answers afridi gave in this second interview because i believe as a Pakistani he is suffering from inferiority complex(no offense!) and things he told about media and hearts of Indians shows why Pakistan is being hated.

The only thing that i am wondering about is how come a statement of a guy can change so drastically in this much short span of time. What could be the factors that made afridi utter such preposterous things. Is it a political pressure or pressure from orthodox Muslims because as it has been famous that to be captain of Pakistan's cricket team you have to be an orthodox n India hating muslim.

But I think whatever it was, it was what people of pakistan wanted to hear. Every one knows (Indians as well as Pakistanis) that it was really wrong to say whatever afridi said. He is a leading figure and as a leading figure and to stay in public eye he had to say something that every one hears and many wants. I dont have many words to explain this but i guess this video tells it all



No comments:

Post a Comment